Directions From Within New Jersey
From the North
- Garden State Parkway south to Exit 98
- After toll, stay left. See sign for Spring Lake, Manasquan, Point Pleasant.
- Take Route 34 South through Traffic Circle.
- At large intersection, go straight, road will turn into Rout 35 South.
- Cross over Brielle Bridge into Point Pleasant Beach. Go to 3rd traffic Light and make a left onto Arnold Avenue.
- Continue over railroad tracks toward Beach to the end of Arnold Ave. Mare right onto Ocean Avenue. The White Sands will be on the right about 1/2 mile; look for peach colored building with blue awning.
From the South
- Garden State Parkway North to Exit 90.Exit on to Chambers Bridge Road in Brick. Go six traffic lights and make a left on to Route 70 East.
- Take Route 70 East to Route 88 East.
- Follow Route 88 East about six miles. Go over Route 88 Bridge, get into left hand lane; at the traffic light make left on to Arnold Avenue.
- Take Arnold Avenue to the end and make a right on to Ocean Avenue. The White Sands will be on the right about 1/2 mile; look for peach colored building with blue awning.